1) Download the FREE “Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor” mobile app.
2) Using the browser of your choice download the presets we have sent you via email (check the spam folder if you cant find the email) or on the checkout page.
3) Open your phones “Files” app
4)The mobile presets will end with the extension “.dng”.
5) Import .dng files into Lightroom mobile app for use.
6) In the “Lightroom Mobile” app go to your recently added content and tap “•••” at the top right corner, next tap “select” and choose all the dng files from the specific presets you just imported and tap “Add To” at the bottom left. Next Tap “+” at the top right and click “Album” at the bottom. Now give the album the name of the preset collection. Tap “Add” at the top right. (This step will help you to organize your presets)
7) Open Lightroom mobile app and Select the “.dng file” (photos) with the preset.
8) Next tap “•••” in the upper right corner, and tap “Create Preset”, give the preset a name and add it into a folder. Repeat for the remaining presets.
DESKTOP Lightroom CC
1) Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File) on a PC or Lightroom then Preferences on a Mac.
2) Go down to Preferences and click on it.
3) There will be a new screen that pulls up. There will be six tabs at the top, click on Presets (second tab).
4)Click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
5) Double click on Lightroom.
6) Next double click on Develop Presets Folder.
7) Copy the contents of the “Desktop” “Older LR Versions” presets folder, found in your download, into the “Develop Presets” folder. Download the presets from the checkout page or from the email we sent you (check the spam folder if you cant find the email).
8) If Lightroom was open when you copied the presets, you will have to close it and restart it